RV Service & Repairs
For all of your RV repair and service needs in Indiana, look no further than Greenwood RV Rentals & Sales. Our team of experts is prepared to keep your RV in excellent condition with our various maintenance and repair services. We do everything besides body work, chassis repair, and engine repair. To learn more about what we can do for your RV, give us a call at (317) 413-0817, or request your service online by filling out the form below.
Our RV Service Options Include:
- Siding repairs and maintenance
- Awning repairs and maintenance
- Slide-out repairs and maintenance
- Plumbing work
- Winterizing your RV
- De-winterizing your RV in the spring
- Heating and A/C unit services
- Roof inspections
- And more!
Why Choose Us?
- Quick turnaround: Oftentimes, when you are in need of a camper repair and you take it to the dealer, it could be weeks before they finally finish the work. Since we are a smaller company, we have excellent turnaround time.
- Certified technician: Our expert technician is RVIA (Recreational Vehicle Industry Association) certified, and has been completing motorhome and camper repairs since 1999. His manufacturer certifications include Gulf Stream, Newmar Factory, Atwood, and Dometic.
- Affordable labor rate: Our team will complete the job at a low cost to you. Rest assured that you are getting a better deal than at a large dealership.
- Parts: We have RV parts available for sale.
- Warranty: We offer manufacturer warranty work on all Forest River and Gulfstream models.
At Greenwood RV Rentals & Sales, we take pride in our willingness to go the extra mile for our customers. Whether you are in need of RV repairs, looking to rent an RV, or in the market to buy a new or used RV, we will be there for you every step of the way. We are located in Greenwood and proudly serve all of Indiana. Next time your motorhome, camper, or travel trailer needs service, call our friendly staff at (317) 413-0817, or fill out our online form.