Whenever we start to see school buses out and about, we know that summer (and with it, peak vacation season) is coming to a close. People are starting to get back in the school-year routines and perhaps counting down the days until the next holiday. However, at Greenwood RV Rentals & Sales of Indianapolis, we say that summer isn’t over yet.
You still have time to rent an RV and make the most of the summer months. Even if it’s only a weekend, you can still find plenty to do in the Indianapolis area, including:
- Get away to Brown County State Park.
- Catch an Indianapolis Indians game through Labor Day weekend.
- Explore the exotic wildlife at the Indianapolis Zoo.
- Enjoy the local flavors of the many wineries and breweries in and around Indy.
- Walk the Downtown Canal.
- Hike at Clifty Falls State Park.
- Attend an outdoor concert at The Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at White River State Park.
- And much more
At Greenwood RV, we also have RV rentals of about every shape, size, and budget. You may decide to get a motorhome rental with all the bells and whistles. These units are great if you value comfort and convenience and if you don’t have hauling capacity. With our travel trailers, you get a lot of options and sizes. They’re more affordable than a motorhome but come with the perks of a kitchen and full bath. However, if all you want is a step up from tent camping and budget is the name of the game, then a pop-up camper is just what you need. The good news is that we have them all!
To find out more about our RVs or to make a reservation for your end-of-summer fun, contact us at (317) 413-0817. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you find just the right motorhome.