Are you looking for Indiana camping destinations not too far from the Carmel or Fishers area? You’ll love spending a few days at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, Indiana. So don’t forget to book your pop-up camper rental, and start making plans for all you can do at this Indiana state park.
Clifty Falls State Park is located about two hours southeast of Carmel, IN. It’s an ideal situation if you’re pulling a camper rental, because you don’t have to worry about hauling the camper long distances. You can get there and get set up in no time!
When you get there and claim your campsite, here are some of the things to do within the park:
- Hike one of the many scenic trails throughout the park.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many pavilions.
- Swim at the pool and take your turn on the waterslide.
- Explore the Nature Center and get to know more about the plants and animals in the area.
- Have a nice meal at the Clifty Falls Inn Restaurant.
Clifty Falls State Park is a favorite among many camping families in Indiana. Its amenities as well as its beautiful waterfalls and caves make it a great vacation destination.
Don’t waste time! Book your campsite and reserve your camper rental from Greenwood RV Rentals & Sales of Carmel, IN today. Contact us at (317) 793-2000 to find out about our current pop-up camper rental specials or to make a reservation!photo credit: Clifty Falls Park via photopin (license)